A new take on a classic holiday dish, Evo Hemp’s Vegan Hemp Seed Stuffing is not only delicious but is also a great source of protein. Quick and easy to make, this vegan stuffing will be a hit for veg-heads and meat lovers alike!
- 4 Kim and Jake’s Vegan Dinner rolls
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 Bunch Rosemary
- 1 cup Evo Hemp American Grown Hemp Seed
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable Broth
- Break Kim and Jake’s Vegan Dinner rolls into small pieces
- Dice onion into hearty chunks
- Remove rosemary leaves from the stem, dice if preferred
- Add 1 cup of Evo Hemp’s American Grown Hemp Seed
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and vegetable broth. Mix in thoroughly
- Heat in oven at 350 for 10 minutes for a crispy option, or serve cold and enjoy!