1/2 cup flax meal
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients together, then add in the eggs and stir until dough forms.
3. Press dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet until the crust is your desired thickness.
4. Bake for about 12 minutes, the thicker the crust the longer the bake time.
5. Remove from oven and add any toppings you want, place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.